Enjoy a festive evening of dinner, networking, and special surprises as we celebrate the milestones that have made the Puget Sound Venture Club (PSVC) a vibrant part of the region’s start-up community. Founded in 1985, present and past members have invested in over 850 companies, representing approximately $125 million. We look forward to what the next 30 years will bring.
The program will feature an exceptional lineup of thought leaders including:
- A keynote presentation by Mark Anderson, Founder & CEO, Strategic News Service, titled “The Pattern Future: Discovering the World’s Greatest Secrets Through Pattern Recognition” – also the title of his upcoming book. Mark Anderson is the publisher of the weekly “SNS Global Report,” the world’s most reliable source of advanced information at the intersection of technology and economics. SNS’s publicly graded prediction rate in these areas is unmatched, and its success in pointing out critically important strategic issues to global thought leaders has led Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Paul Jacobs, Michael Dell, Bill Janeway, and many other global intellectual, policy, and business leaders to become SNS members.
- A fireside chat with May McCarthy, PSVC Member, and John Cook, Founder, GeekWire. John will attempt to gain insight into May’s secret sauce. May is a successful entrepreneur, investor, business strategist, speaker and author. She has started and successfully exited six companies—she’s batting 1,000. Most recently she has been travelling the country to promote her book, The Path To Wealth, ranked number two on Amazon’s eBook Best Seller List for personal finance. Her current company, Bizzultz (#7), helps small and medium-sized companies grow their profits.
- An update from Pitchbook Founder & CEO John Gabbert titled, “VC Investing: Hot or Over-Heated?” Pitchbook is a Seattle-based financial information technology provider whose award-winning data and analysis software, the Pitchbook Platform, provides insight into private and public companies, global M&A, private equity and venture capital activity, along with the limited partners, investors, funds and advisors involved.
- Surprise celebrity entertainment—sure to add a magical touch to the evening’s festivities
- Live video interviews provided by Tim Reha, Founder & CEO, Venture All-Stars
Bring your friends, co-workers, and spouses, and enjoy a fun and inspiring night celebrating the Puget Sound Venture Club and three decades of investing in the future.
$65 Early Bird (ends Sept 1st) | $80 General Registration
No-Host Bar / Raffle / Business Casual / Complimentary Parking—WAC Garage